A2 Cow Ghee (1000 ml)
Benefits of A2 Cow Ghee
Pure Innate Organic traditionally processed pure organic Indian Desi Cow ghee made by churning the curd, the process which gives it natural taste and purity, since this is prepared from curd which has natural human friendly bacteria.
- Builds Immunity: This ghee is a mix of rich essential nutrients, fatty acids, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant & anti-viral properties that build one’s IMMUNITY. Just 2 teaspoons of Ghee along with milk is considered as one of the best immunity booster.
- Balances Pitta & Vata doshas in the body which when imbalanced give rise to diseases.
- Improves digestion: It helps to secrete enzymes that digest food, increase metabolism and reduces bad cholesterol.
- Relieves Dryness: It can be used as Moisturizer for skin and can be applied on dry lips, cracked heels, in winter on skin and also as a massage applicant.
- For traditions and ceremonies like Homa, Aarti, Puja, Yajna- as it generates oxygen in quantum and cleanses
- Older the better (more medicinal): Ghee older than One or more year is useful in treatment of epilepsy, schizophrenia, intoxication and other disorders.
- Nasal Drops: Dropping 2 drops in nose in helpful in curing ailments above the collar-bone such as migraine, headaches, hearing & vision problems, hair fall etc. It is also useful in improving concentration.
Why is A2 ghee so expensive?
A2 milk comes from Indian/African indigenous cows, which gives 2 to 6 liters of milk per day based on the bread type. Secondly, the reason for its high pricing is also for the reason that these cows produce less milk. Now Coming to the point, let us understand the cost to prepare one KG of pure ghee in bilona method.